top of page
Transfers into Henley Sharks
If you have been advised by Henley that we have a playing spot for you and you are transferring from another club you will need to complete all the steps below:
1) complete this form Then scan (or take a photo) and email to email@example.com.
2) Apply online via PlayHQ for a transfers CLICK ON THIS LINK
3) Once approved you will get an automatic email advising the transfer is approved, and you must register and pay registration fees into the Henley Sharks.
Withdrawals - if you are registered at Henley for the current season
You will need to:
1) advise your team manager of your decision to withdraw
2) return any club gear (guernsey) back to Henley Sharks
3) if you have paid subs for the season, you may apply to have your fees reimbursed. The club cannot refund the full amount paid. There is a $15 mandatory SANFL fee, and $15 in transactional costs that the club cannot refund. If you have claimed the $100 Sports Voucher and the season has not commenced, you will be able to use this for another sport.
4) Send your BSB and account number to firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund.
bottom of page